No matter whether you are organizing a small event, medium scale or a large event, there always are multiple ways things can go haywire during an event, such as weather changes, rain, natural calamities, emergency situations, financial problems or any other risks. It is thus extremely important to be aware of the risks associated with each type of emergency circumstances and take preventive measures in advance to prevent the likelihood of such occurrences.
Based on the risk likelihood, Turning stones can help you take additional measurements such as arrangement of additional security, event insurance, alternate venue arrangements, alteration in the event setup to accommodate weather changes, determination of appropriate event timings, decisions relate to event flow, crowd control and other measures as deemed necessary.
FEATURES OF EVENT RISK ANALYSIS BY TURNING STONES
- Analysis of adverse weather likelihood
- Analysis of natural calamity likelihood
- Calculation of insurance requirements for the event
- Taking preventive measures for prevention of last minute inconveniences
- Alternate venue arrangements
- Backup plans for all emergencies
- Adjustment of event flow, event timings, event schedule etc.